Voltage Sensitivity Pen
The Voltage Sensitive Pen is the quickest way to safety check for electrical current in a wire, outlet, switch, or old lamp that has mysteriously stopped working.
The pen provides a non-contact detection of voltage, perfect for a breaking point location test for damaged wires.
It will light up in red and make noise when it comes close to a live wire, even one that's covered in plastic insulation.
- Non-contact detection of AC voltage
- LED light will light up according to the signal density
- Red light and rapid buzz when a live line with high voltage is detected
- Green light and medium buzz when medium voltage is detected
- Flashing green light and slow buzz when low voltage is detected
- Breaking point location test to detect the damaged area
- Indicates both standard voltage (house wiring, light fixtures and switches) and low voltage (like irrigation, doorbells and thermostats)
- Adjustable sensitivity to switch voltage range between 12V-1000V and 48V-1000V
- Bright LED light allows operation even in a dark environment
- Auto power off within 5 minutes
- 1 x Voltage Sensitivity Pen