Astronomical Ring (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE!)
What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?
Since ancient times, astronomers around the world have used models of the sky to make calculations. With the advent of the armillary sphere, stargazers were given a physical model to better visualize the lines of celestial longitude and latitude.
Created independently in ancient Greece and ancient China, these armillary spheres consisted of spherical rings centered on either the Earth or the Sun. During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
"A 16TH CENTURY RING THAT UNFOLDS INTO AN ASTRONOMICAL SPHERE."
- When it closed, they look like any other ring, but as the different bands are fanned out, the rings take on a unique quality.
- As long as you have a dream, from one point to another, even if you are surrounded by the universe, as long as you have a dream on the road, I will move forward.
- Ergonomic design: The ring fits the human finger joint design and is comfortable to wear.
- Find the point at the center and the ring will easily open into a sphere.
- A pair of two, the ring can be turned into a sphere to wear a necklace.
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
To determine size by measuring your finger
- Cut a thin strip of paper or thread long enough to wrap around the chosen finger.
- Wrap the paper around your finger, just above the knuckle, and mark the point the two ends meet.
- Measure the paper using a ruler.
- Find that measurement on the Ring Sizing Chart to locate your size.
Package Included: 2pcs x Astronomical Ring